Work Injury Compensation
Notify Relevant Parties
- Contact your agent, broker or MSIG at +65 6827 7660 in the event of a fatal/serious injury.
- Report to the Ministry of Manpower via website: www.mom.gov.sg/iReport within 10 days of occurrence of the accident if:
- it results in death of an employee
- employee is unfit for work for more than 3 days
- employee is hospitalised for at least 24 hours
- employee contracts an occupational disease and has receipt of the written diagnosis from a medical practitioner.
- You may download a copy of the claim form or request for a copy of the form to be sent to you.
- Should an injured worker or dependant of the deceased worker file a claim against you under Common Law:
- do not admit liability, settle or negotiate settlement without our prior approval
- forward to us immediately any letter of demand, Writ of Summons, etc.
- Complete the claim form and submit it with all the necessary supporting documents to us.
You can help us to expedite your claim by providing the required documents promptly.